Monday, December 7, 2009

Vadgy's Revenge

Vadgy marched into the chief’s office with the look of fierce determination her colleagues had become so used to. Police Chief Perry Anderson looked up wearily from his desk.

“Damn it Perry!” she growled. “You won’t shut me down on this case!! While this bastard is out there women are not safe to walk the streets. Let me do my job!”

“Listen Vadgy, you and I both know you are too emotionally involved in this case. I’ve assigned Harvey to the case and that’s the end of it!”

“Harvey is damned fool. You and I both know it! Just give me one more week and I swear I can wrap this case up Perry.”

Perry sighed in resignation. “Ok, Vadgy, you know I can never say no to you.” How well she knew that. But that was in the past and now she had to focus on this case.

Oliver was not going to get away with this. Yes, she would be professional but damn it, he was going to pay for what he had done to Titsy.

As she strode determinedly out of Perry’s office, Vadgy hips swayed enticingly in her figure hugging pencil skirt. “That woman will be the death of me” he thought to himself. “But what a way to go”

No comments:

Post a Comment